- To give all characters a page.
- To make all character pages up to standard (Silver or Higher)
Nothing to edit? Here's some things to do:
- Add quotes: Quotes give a character depth, they show something that they think and/or thought. The quote template can be found Here.
- List the characters family: Family is important too. List all family members known, in the Charbox or outside in a different section. The order to list them in is: Mate, Kits, Grandkits (If Any, same with gerenations after it), Mother, Father, any Siblings, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Nieces/Nephews, ect.
- Add any images the character might have: Any images approved by PCA will go on the character's page. Also, if the roleplayer desires one, a real-life image may go up too.
- Expand History: If the character has a small history, expand on the things they did, if possible.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.